The Pelsue SolarShade® Work Shelter features a special solar-blocking material throughout which keeps the tent cool and blocks unwanted light. Like all Pelsue tents, it’s made to deploy quickly, creating instant shade. Features full-size roll-up mesh windows on three sides for maximum ventilation. A great option to protect workers on hot days or in situations when limiting light is crucial.
- Light Blocking Tent
- Blocks Solar Gain
- Sides Roll Up
- Solar blocking material on all interior surfaces
- Roll-up front door with double-sided zippers
- 3 mesh sides to allow for ventilation
- Removable fly for blocking late afternoon sun
- Roll-up front door and windows
- Reflective strip
- Tie-down cords for extra support
- 7 stakes and 4 ground loops
- Carrying case
- 200 denier polyester (top)
- Urethane coated
- Mildew resistant
- UV protected
- Flame retardant (to CPAI-84 & NFPA701 standards)
- Cast aluminum hubs
- Pultruded fiberglass rods
- Double-stitched binding
- Exposed roof seams sealed
- Non-metallic snaps & rings
Dimensions & Weight
- 6506SRS - Open: 6'W x 6'L x 6.5'H Folded: 8"D x 5.6'H Weight: 33 lbs.
- 6508SRS - Open: 8'W x 8'L x 6.5'H Folded: 8"D x 5.6'H Weight: 42 lbs.
Pelsue is the premire manufacturer of work tents and shelters. Pelsue has been protecting workers from the elements since 1963 and proudly makes all of its tents in Colorado.